Club History

Croydon Ranges Cricket Club was formed in 1998 following the merger of Croydon Hockeyers Cricket Club and Croydon United Cricket Club. Both these clubs shared the facilities at Silcock Reserve, William Road Croydon.

Croydon United Cricket Club
CUCC was formed in 1948 and was originally named St Johns CC. The name was changed to Croydon United Cricket Club in 1950.

Croydon Hockeyers Cricket Club
CHCC was formed in 1968 and has always played at Silcock Reserve. The club was initially formed by Croydon Hockey Club to provide a summer sport for their members. The Hockey Club constitution included the rules for the cricket club. The Cricket Club officially broke away from the Hockey Club and become an incorporated association in 1994.